You want to learn or improve your English or German skills? Then you are exactly right with us! We offer child care and recreational program and intensive courses. English and German courses for all ages 3 months to 80 years!
Our method of playful learning has been proven in more than 30 years. The benefits are numerous. Children attending Helen Doron courses not only gain lifelong English proficiency, but also boost their self-esteem, achieve better school performance, and gain early awareness and understanding of other cultures.
Congratulations to the Helen Doron Group for being awarded Best Children’s & Education Franchise by Global Franchise Magazine
Welcome to Helen Doron Kids are just great. If the right conditions are met, they will learn languages easily. At Helen Doron English we bring English to your children without pressure, but with a lot of fun, whose mastery in our globalized world is becoming increasingly important.
New and exciting material for primary school up to secondary school students has been created in cooperation with German native speakers for the ages 2 up to 18 years!
Learn German in a small group òr one to one in `The Learning Center. Start speaking right away and progress quickly – without paying a fortune.
We offer several courses designed for students who would like to increase their skills and performance in English or German as well as keep up with their lanuage studies over the school holidays. All this is achieved through fun and interactive activities, outdoor programme, games and positive reinforcement during lessons as well as repeated hearing of the language at home.
BENEFITS OF USING THE LEARNING CENTER
Why you should choose us?
A number of reasons, but if any of the following are particularly important to you, then give us a call:
• we use a variety of innovative learning processes which are guaranteed to fully engage the learner
• cost effective solutions – our clients regard us as very good value for money
• our methode are tailored to the needs of the client and their participants
• our methode are regarded as practical, pragmatic and ‘real’; we ensure the skills are relevant to the learners, so that the participants can take the learning from the methode and transfer it instantly into the workplace
• we make learning fun: we fun-damentally believe people learn best in a relaxed and enjoyable environment
• what we say we will do, we will do: we deliver our commitments. We are reliable and consistent